Collector's Piece 1972 Seiko Autiomatic Day Date M with Original Maroon Dial
- Reference 7006 6009
- This watch is in truly stunning condition
- Light or dark shadows are mere reflections from camera lens
- No damage no scratches
- Manufacturer: Seiko Japan
- Movement: Cal 7006A Automatic Day Date
- Has quickset date and manual date.
- Size/Diameter: 36mm excluding crown
- Material: Stainless Steel and gold plated No scratches No Damage
- Dial: Original maroon purple dial with golden hands and golden hour markers
- Crystal: Acrylic no scratch
- Band/Bracelet: Original Seiko stainless steel and gold plated bracelet in superb condition
- Wrist size: Fits up to 19.5 cm wrists or 7 3/4 inches
- Caseback signed: Reference Seiko 7006-6009
- Condition: The watch is near mint condition, shining like a star,
- The original maroon dial in mint condition. Crystal is scratch-free.
- Please study photos as they do reflect the condition of this beautiful Seiko watch
- This watch is in excellent condition without any damage
- It is original and will become a perfect collectible treasure
Happy Watch Shopping!
If you have questions do not hesitate to ask as we are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind that our objective is your happiness and satisfaction.
Please communicate before purchasing and after receiving your watch
Seiko 7006-6009 Men's Watch
After receiving the watch you may open
a return case within:
Refund will be given as
Please take a look at our return policy for warranty details. You are covered by a 100% money back guarantee if you receive an item that is not as described.
Return policy details
14 days return policy