Wittnauer Longines Men's 10k Gold Filled 80 Migrons and Stainless Steel
- Asymmetric trapeze men's wristwatch from 1950s Swiss made.
- Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find, especially in this condition.
- Goldfilled case 80 microns in excellent condition.
- Stainless steel back in excellent condition. (see pictures).
- Beautiful restored original dial and original hands, in excellent condition
- Original crystal in good condition (see pictures).
- Original signed crown in excellent condition.
- Original Wittnauer signed movement, with 17 jewels, revised, in excellent condition and working well.
- Width at Top: 27 mm,
- Width in the middle: 24 mm (excluding crown)
- Width Down: 20 mm
- Length with lugs: 35 mm
Watch comes with a new leather band, generic brand (width: 18 mm, length with watch and buckle: 24 cm).
This watch is in excellent condition no scratches no damage it has been checked and functions precisely
- Shipping by express secure FedEx
Wittnauer Longines 1950 Men's Dress Watch
After receiving the watch you may open
a return case within:
Refund will be given as
Please take a look at our return policy for warranty details. You are covered by a 100% money back guarantee if you receive an item that is not as described.
Return policy details
14 days return policy